It is Leanna’s Birthday! That means another episode of our Birthday Super Munch series and this time it is for the pink-tinged film: Legally Blonde. We had a wonderful time watching this film and was a perfect fun romp for a birthday celebration.
For a more detailed episode description we talked about:
- Leanna’s history with Legally Blonde
- A detailed description of Leanna’s dance routine paired with a song in Legally Blonde
- About revisiting films from our youth and how they don’t always hold up
- Our food pairing for the film
- Our drinking rules, and just how great Bruiser was in the film
- The insanity of Legally Blonde 2
- The different forms friendship and support between women take in the film
- Despite the film representing a privileged white perspective, we talk about the importance of representation
- Our favorite looks in the film
- Having a live session of creating a Boomerang in audio form
- which Wilson Brother is the better Wilson actor in a segment called “Which Wilson?”
- reminiscing about our time on the blog
- what 27 holds for Leanna
Join us next time as we talk about Jumanji in anticipation of the sequel coming out.
(Recorded on November 11, 2017)
Join us on an “every other week” schedule, as we talk through a variety of films, the humor we find in them, and the food we make for them.
And read our posts at getmunchedup.com